The Advisory Committee
- It provides scientific support to investment planning.
- It monitors the market, interacts with the banking system to assess potential targets and decides on which transactions and operations to focus and the related timing.
- It assists the corporate top management, in close cooperation with the Commercial Area, while identifying new business and carrying out the feasibility studies on transactions and operations.
- It provides its opinion to the Board of Directors with reference to management and investment policies, as well as possible situations of conflict of interest.
- It verifies whether the investment choices are consistent with the strategy pursued by LCFG.
The Support Team
It is made up of experts of proven experience and assists the Advisory Committee from the operational viewpoint.
Its task is to operationally carry out the transactions and operations selected by the Advisory Committee.
It assists the corporate top management in the planning, definition and implementation of Special Projects which are considered strategically important for LCFG and require ongoing monitoring and supervision.
Planning and Strategic Control
It assists the corporate top management in planning and strategic control; it draws up the budget and checks its implementation.
Internal Auditing & Risk Management
- It is an independent body which constantly controls the corporate internal auditing system.
- It creates the necessary conditions to maximize organizational efficacy and efficiency.
- It performs a monitoring and control activity over the Group companies.
- It assesses the processes and analysis methodologies for all risks.
- It monitors and supervises investment.