LCFG has defined the new business plan, which will enable the company to propose itself as a preferential and independent counterpart for local small and medium-sized companies and banks.
- To create value for shareholders in the medium term.
- To increase the stability of revenue with a lean and flexible cost structure.
- To become an “independent” point of reference for local small and medium-sized companies and banks (since it is not the expression of a specific banking or industrial group).
- To strengthen itself as a meeting point for shareholders, with a view to creating synergies and business opportunities.
- To attract new investors at different corporate levels.
- Creation of an activity model based on three business units (Asset Management, Corporate Finance, Retail Finance). Focus laid on local small and medium-sized companies and banks.
- Qualified majority or minority investment in high-standing SGR, with a view to generating a stable revenue flow and acquiring competence in real estate and asset management.
- Corporate Finance BU (Financial Advisory, Debt Restructuring and Private Equity): creation of a “star-shaped” operational model characterized by outsourcing and corporate network relations with partners.
- Retail Finance BU: development of a specialized pool in retail financial services.
- Possible listing of subsidiaries operating in Corporate Finance and Retail Finance.